“Common sense is not common for everyone.”
Don’t you believe that? Okay. So you are confident and smart enough. Right? And you also think that nobody can play any trick on you. Correct? So, what are you waiting for?
We are here to ask 300 plus trick questions and they will decide your level of smartness. They are clever, witty, and fun to play in the games as well.
The Trick Questions are divided into different categories and they are as follows.
- Trick Questions and Answers
- Funny trick Questions and Answers
- Mind trick Questions or brain teaser questions with answers
- Trick Questions for kids with answers
Be ready for the fun and tricks!
Trick Questions and Answers
- Five birds were sitting on a tree. A hunter shot one. How many of them were left?
Answer: None. All of them flew away as one was shot dead.
- Before Mount Everest was discovered, where was it situated?
Answer: At the same place.
- Which place other than the pray places hear the deepest prayers? (A worthy question!)
Answer: A Hospital.
- Which one thing is once broken and never built again?
- How much water is in a 2 ft deep hole?
Answer: No water. The whole is empty.
- If the plane crashes, where will be the survivors buried?
Answers: Who bury the survivors?
- What is always coming, but never arrives?
Answer: The future.
- What people often break and never held?
Answer: A Promise.
- In what word you will describe a person who has his heart on the left side?
Answer: A normal person as everyone has the heart on the left side.
- What is that one thing which you want to share with your bestie, but as soon you shared it, you will not have it anymore?
Answer: A Secret.
- How many people are needed to build a Taj Mahal?
Answer: Taj Mahal could never be built again.
- I have six apples. You come and take two. How many will you have now?
Answer: The 2 apples you took.
- If you have a lighter, a candle, a table, and a chair in the dark room what would you do first?
Answer: Lit the lighter!
- Is it possible for a man to marry his widow’s sister?
Answer: Ooh, please! A dead man can’t marry anyone.
- Does America have 14th August?
Answer: Yup, America has 15th and 16th August too!
- How many books can you put in an empty drawer?
Answer: Only one, as it will not be empty after putting one book.
- If you have a newspaper, a wood, and a cigarette. What would you light first?
Answer: A matchstick.
- What is the color of the smoke of an electric train?
Answer: There is no smoke of the electric train.
- Can you please count the coconuts for me on that banana tree?
Answer: There are no bananas on the coconut tree.
- What is the middle name of the Popeye the sailorman?
- What is the color of pink rose?
Answer: Pink, obviously!
- If you throw a black stone in the Red Sea, then what will happen?
Answer: It will get wet.
- There is a Black House on the left, a brown house on the right. Where is the White House?
Answer: In the United States of America.
- What color do the oranges have?
- How many white petals are there in a black rose?
- John is the father of A. But A is not the son of John. How could it be possible?
Answer: A is the daughter of the John.
- What is the color of Red Sea?
- Name two days starting with “T”, but they are not Tuesday and Thursday.
Answer: They are today and tomorrow.
- Before Mount Everest, which one was the highest peak of the world?
Answer: Mt. Everest was not discovered but it was the highest peak at that time as well.
- An electric train is moving at a speed of 120 mph. How speedy will be the smoke of the train?
Answer: There is no smoke of the electric train.
- A mother and a daughter were going in a car. They got an accident. The mother died on the spot and the daughter was taken for the surgery. The Doctor on the duty said, “I cannot operate my kid.” What is the relation between them?
Answer: He is the father of the girl.
- I have a bungalow painted with green and white color. Can you tell me the color of the stairs?
Answer: There are no stairs in the bungalow.
- I kicked the ball at a distance of 12ft and it came back to me. Do you know my trick?
Ooh yes! You kicked the ball in the upward direction.
- The carpenter saved one nail while making a table for me. What was that one?
Answer: His fingernail.
- A man goes outside in the rain without an umbrella, but his hairs did not get wet. How is the possible?
Answer: He was Bald.
- How it is possible that all the passengers of a plane died in the air crash, but one was alive?
Answer: He missed the flight.
- Name the months which have 28 days?
Answer: All the months have 28 days.
- The lawyer is my brother, said the judge. But the lawyer testified he does not have a brother. Who is lying?
Answer: No one because; the lawyer is his sister actually.
- Which woman always knows where his husband is?
Answer: A widow women.
- Which thing always goes up and down? But never leaves its place?
Answer: The stairs.
- Which thing can you never stop?
Answer: The Time.
- What is same to the half of an apple?
Answer: Another half.
- Which thing is always growing?
Answer: Our age. (Unfortunately)
- What was the result of the invention of the wheel?
Answer: It caused a revolution.
- Kit and cat have four sisters named Chit and Chat. What are the names of other sisters?
Answer: Kit and Cat.
- What looks like the half of a banana?
Answer: The other half of the banana.
- How many times can you take 5 out of 50?
Answer: Only once because; after that, it will be 45 and not 50.
- What can you never eat in the dinner?
Answer: The breakfast and the lunch.
- It is a verbal question. There are six tea cups on a tray. Five fell down. How many are left?
Answer: Most of the people will say 55 (thinking it as 60). The correct answer is one.
- A woman in a medical emergency dialed 911. No one came and she died of her illness. Why?
Answer: She only dialed, but died before she called.
- What will happen if you put a paper in the water?
Answer: It will get wet.
- What thing dries other things but gets wetter?
Answer: A towel.
- How can you walk on the water?
Answer: In dreams.
- Say aloud “Stop” for the three times. What do you on the green light?
Answer: I move.
- What thing has a head and a tail, but nobody?
Answer: A coin.
- Which piece of paper is precious for most of the people?
Answer: The Dollar note.
- A man buys a new motorbike and goes home to tell his wife. He goes the wrong way up a one-way street, bumps into three people, go on the pavement and takes a shortcut through a public park. He is seen by a policeman but is not arrested. Why?
Answer: He was walking.
- I placed a cup on a table and sit in front of it. At which direction will be the handle?
Answer: In the outside direction.
- I bought a horse and went to a club on Saturday. I spent two nights there and came back on Saturday. How?
Answer: My horse name is Saturday.
- What is the most recent year where New Year’s preceded Christmas?
Answer: This year. And yes, New Year’s Day always preceded Christmas on the same year because; 1st January always come before then 25th December.
- Five copycats were traveling in a boat. One jumped in the water. How many will be left?
Answer: All of them will jump as they are copycats.
- Why are 1968 pennies worth more than 1967 pennies?
Answer: It was because of the pennies of 1968 worth one more penny than 1967.
- How many birthdays an average person celebrates?
Answer: Only one, usually, because; the same birthday never arrives again.
- You have 20 apples in a basket. 20 children come to you and each one of them asks for an apple. You want to give all the apples to each one of them, but still keep one inside the basket? How will you do it?
Answer: Give the basket and the apple to the last child.
- Spell “Milk” for three times. What do you drink while eating?
Answer: I drink water.
- Samantha’s mother has four daughters. Bounty, bubbly, and Cheesy. Tell the name of the fourth daughter.
- My sister was born on 25th December. But we always celebrate her birthday in summers. How is the possible?
Answer: Because we live in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Eskimos never hunt the Penguins. Why?
Answer: because Eskimos live in the opposite pole of the Penguins.
- In Europe, you cannot take a picture with a woman with a wooden leg. Can you tell why?
Answer: You need to take a picture with a camera.
- Is it legal that a person living in South America can be buried in North America?
Answer: Don’t ever think to bury a living person.
- A dumb man says three words to you about your cool looks. What are they could be?
Answer: Can a dumb man speak? (People will never understand the question because it is about their looks)
- In a racing competition, you passed the person who is at third place. Where will you be now?
Answer: At third.
- Approximately how long a street dog will take to climb a tree?
Answer: Street Dogs do not climb the tree.
- Choose the correct sentence. The egg white is yellow or the egg white are yellow?
Answer: Yolk is yellow. Not the egg white. (Correct your common sense, not your English)
- A man is destined to die and he has to choose one place for him. Place #1 is full of water. Place #2 is full of fire. Place #3 is full of leopards that are hungry for four months. Which room could save him from the dead?
Answer: the rooms of leopards because; how come they have lived for four months without food. They will be dead.
- Which tense is right for the following? Penguin fly or Penguin flies?
Answer: Penguins do not fly.
- Which soccer ball is known to be the best for Rugby?
Answer: Don’t try to play rugby with a soccer ball.
- What is heavier between 10 pounds of woods and 10 pounds of mud?
Answer: none. Both of them weigh the same pounds.
- Which sentence is correct? The monkey climbs the banana tree for a coconut or the monkey climbs the coconut tree for a banana?
Answer: The monkey is not mad like you to climb a coconut tree for the banana.
- Who will take less time to climb a tree? A dog or a cat?
Answer: Dogs never climb trees.
- Which is your favorite long coat for the summer season?
Answer: I am not a psych patient who wears a long coat in the summer season.
Funny Trick Questions and Answers
- Why the superstars look cool?
Answer: Because they have many fans around them.
- Which alphabet letter looks abusive?
Answer: “S” (Ass)
- What happens when a bull touches the red cloth?
Answer: It becomes Red Bull.
- Which printed picture is an all-time favorite of everyone?
Answer: Every picture printed on a Dollar’s note.
- Why did the boy, while sleeping, put his physics book beside him?
Answers: So the Formulas will go into his head with the air.
- What gives milk but only has a single horn?
Answer: A camel.
- What never speaks but people love to look at it for hours?
- What is the issue with a snowman?
Answer: It melts.
- Where do the trees store their things?
Answer: In their trunk?
- What is the best time thing to avoid visiting the doctor?
Answer: An Apple.
- What did the sea say to the beach?
Answer: Love will find the way!
- How can you hold the whole earth in your hands?
Answer: In the form of a Globe.
- What do you call the line of the barbies?
- How the music goes on in the ac?
Answer: Cool Music.
- What did the sea say to the ocean?
Answer: I am a salty beauty.
- Where there is no water in the ocean?
Answer: On the map.
- Why did the joker visit the hospital?
Answer: He was feeling a bit serious.
- What happens if you throw a white cap in the Black sea?
Answer: It will simply get wet.
- It is a verbal question. How the Pee does tastes?
Answer: People will say it is sweet and it’s now your turn to laugh out!
- What is the best way to talk through walls?
Answer: The door.
- Why did the chicken cross the road?
Answer: Prove that it was a chicken.
- What do always see before eating?
Answer: The food obviously!
- What is the favorite food snowman?
Answer: Frosted Flakes.
- What is the favorite place of Superman?
- Where does the Batman live?
Answer: In his home.
- What happened when the lion ate the clown?
Answer: Hit begins to laugh all the time.
- Which room has no walls and a roof?
Answer: A mushroom.
- How come a child can live without sleeping for a week?
Answer: It’s simple. He will sleep at the night.
- How come a man lives without “drinking”?
Answer: He can intake water and cold drinks.
- How can you drop a bowl on a concrete floor without breaking?
Answer: A concrete floor will not be broken with a bowl.
- Can you hold a baby elephant in your hands?
Answer: Yes, if it is a toy.
- Why did the cowboy ride his mule to the town?
Answer: Because it was too heavy.
- How many eggs a does rooster lay at a time?
Answer: A rooster never lays eggs.
- What does the bed sheet say to the mattress?
Answer: I have covered you, my sweetheart.
- Why did the man run around her bed at night?
Answer: To catch her sleep.
- Which place is always full of thoughts?
Answer: A library. (Don’t say it is your brain)
- What is the most needed thing to play snooker?
Answer: A player.
- What can you never eat for the breakfast?
- What has four wheels and flies and mosquitoes?
Answer: A garbage truck obviously.
- Where there is no sand on the beach?
Answer: In the pictures.
- Just imagine, your plane is about to crash. What would you do at the last moment?
Answer: I will stop imagining.
- Why is b always cool?
Answer: Because it is in between a and c—the ac.
- A lawyer and an engineer are waiting in a line of a movie ticket. One of them is the mother of the other’s son. How?
Answer: They are husband and wife.
- Where do the bulls receive their messages?
Answer: In their horns.
- How many animals did mosses take into the ark?
Answer: It was Noah!
- What happens if Google closes your account for a month?
Answer: I will create a new one.
- What two words after combining have the most letters?
- A man shoots his girlfriend. Then he put him under the water for three minutes. After that, both of them changed the clothes and went out for the dinner. How could be that possible?
Answer: He was shooting with the camera.
- A man dressed in black was going on the road. A black car with no headlights came with full speed but did not touch the man. How could be that possible?
Answer: It was the daytime.
- Which thing goes on in on?
- If there are 8 apples and you took 4 of them. How many you have?
- If you have only one match, a newspaper, a paper, and a stove. What would you light first?
Answer: The matchstick.
- A tractor driver was going on the wrong way. He passed at least 5 cops but no one arrested him. Why?
Answer: He was walking.
- What is a will?
Answer: A hope giver.
- How much water can you pour in a one-liter bottle?
Answer: Just a one drop. After that, the bottle will not be empty.
- What happens to the chemists after their death?
Answer: They are buried with their chemical formulas!
- Why did you cross the road?
Answer: My wish.
- Why did the TV cross the road?
Answer: To catch the signals of the other side.
- It was a Sunday morning. Brother-in-law was getting the mail, sister was in the kitchen cooking breakfast, little brother was playing the game on the computer, big brother was playing the guitar, little sister was playing with dolls, and big sister was listening to music. Then everyone went into big sisters room and saw that she was murdered! Who murdered her?
Answer: Brother in law because there are no mails on Sunday.
- Why does the guy search for food over his friend?
Answer: Because he said the dinner is on me.
- What kind of key opens a banana?
Answer: A monkey.
- What familiar word starts with IS, ends with AND, and has LA in the middle?
- What goes up and down but not moves in reality?
- Why do the birds fly to the south in the winter?
Answer: Just to enjoy the weather.
- How can you shoot a killer bee?
Answer: With a bee bee gun.
- Why the joke about butter does is kept hidden?
Answer: It will spread everywhere.
- What did the stamp say to the envelopes?
Answer: I will go with you everywhere.
- How do the basketball players remain cool even in hot weather?
Answer: They have many fans around them.
- What will happen to a wooden car with wooden wheels and engine?
Answer: It will not move.
- Why did the reporter rush to the ice cream parlor?
Answer: To eat the ice cream before everyone.
- My farm had a terrible storm. All the goats but 9 died. How many I still have?
- What is the maximum number of times a normal sheet of newspaper can be folded in half by hand?
Answer: Just one as it will be done only for the one time.
- What do you sit on, sleep on, and brush your teeth with?
Answer: I sit on the chair, sleep on a bed, and brush my teeth with a toothbrush.
- Why is the Mathematics book so much depressing?
Answers: Because most of its problems remain unsolved.
- Why did the girl sprinkle sugar on her pillow?
Answer: To have sweet dreams.
- What goes up when the rain falls down?
Answer: The Umbrella.
- How many fingers are there in your hands?
Answer: Eight. Two are thumbs.
- Who is your non-living best friend?
- Is the sky blue?
Answer: Excuse me, it is feeling less.
- If two farmers meet in another farmer’s farm, how many F’s are there?
- I noticed that on my wall clock, there is a time when the minute and hour clock are exactly between one and two. Also, I notice both hands lie on top of each other. Can you tell what the time I am talking about is?
Answer: 12 a.m.
- Which word in the dictionary is miswritten?
- What are the three similarities between a minute and a moment?
Answer: E, N, and M.
- Which Dog is the best for punctuality?
Answer: The watch Dog.
- A lift is in the basement. There are four people in the lift including you. When the lift reaches 1st floor, two persons get out and one gets in. The lift goes up to the second floor, 2 people get out and 5 people get in. It then goes up to the next floor up, no-one gets out but 9 people get in. Halfway up to the next floor up the lift cable was shot, it crashes to the floor. Everyone else dies in the lift. How did you survive?
Answer: I was out of the lift on the second floor.
- Why do the donkeys not wear gloves?
Answer: Because he has no legs.
- What begins with an e’ ends with an e’ and it only has one letter?
- A man left his campsite and hiked south for 2 miles. Then he turned east and hiked for 3 miles. After that, he again turned north and hiked for 3 miles. As soon he came upon a bear inside his tent was eating his food! What color was the bear?
Answer: White because he is the south and the polar bears in the south has a white color.
- What does the triangle say to the circle?
Answer: You are just pointless.
- Which button does everyone carry with him?
Answer: The belly button.
- If you divide 50 by half and add 20, what do you get?
- A man ate an egg each day. He did not have any chickens at home. He never bought, borrowed or stole chicken eggs. How is this possible?
Answer: They may be turtles’ or Ostrich’s eggs.
- A man walks into a restaurant and the waiter says, “Good day! How’s the traffic today?” Why did the waiter ask the man like this?
Answer: He was a traffic cop in his uniform.
- If a bird has 7 eggs and dinosaurs ate one egg. How many eggs would the bird have left?
Answer: There are no Dinosaurs in the world.
- If 100 people arrived at a train station at 10:25 AM and 40 alighted on the way at 11:06 AM. How much is a cup of coffee?
Answer: See it on the price list of Café.
- What invention lets you pass through a wall?
Answer: A door.
- I have no voice, but I speak to you at best. I tell you all things in the world that people do. I have left, but I am not a tree. I have pages, but I am not a bride. I have a spine, but I am not a man. I have hinges, but I am not a door. I have told you all. Tell me what am I?
Answer: Yes, you are the book.
- My height is 6 ft and I am a worker at butcher’s shop. I am a good looking guy. Can you tell me what do I weigh?
Answer: Yes, meat.
- Suppose you are in a dark Jungle. A lion is just in front of you. What will you do?
Answer: I will stop supposing.
- Feed me more and I will grow more. If you give me something to drink and then I will die. Can you tell who am I?
Answer: You are the fire.
- Two girls were born to the same mother, on the same day, at the same time, in the same month and year and yet they’re not twins. How can this be?
Answer: They were born in a triplet.
- How can we put an elephant in the refrigerator?
- How can we put a Giraffe in a refrigerator?The king of the jungle invites all the animals to a party everyone comes except for one animal, which animal?
You come to a crocodile-infested lake, you can’t go around it, you can’t co under it and you can’t go over it, how do you get across?
Answer: Put the elephant in the refrigerator. Then take it out and put the Giraffe inside it.
The Giraffe is in the Fridge so it was not in the party. And all the crocodiles are in the party so we can easily cross the lake.
- What invention provides you a way to look right through a wall?
Answer: The window.
- Which tree everyone has in the hand?
Answer: Palm tree.
- Just take off my skin and I will make you burst into tears. Tell my name.
- Which animals can jump higher than the bridges?
Answer: Bridges do not jump.
- Explain how carrots are good for the eyes?
Answer: The rabbits never wear glasses.
- I have caught it up but can’t throw it. What is it?
Answer: None other than cold.
- A teenage girl was a beginner in the driving course. Once, she went out and bumped into two people, and breaks three traffic signals. But she was not charged for anything. Why?
Answer: She was walking.
- He has married so many women but has never been married forever. Can you tell who is he?
Answer: The Priest.
- Which country has the fastest growing capital?
Answer: The capital of Ireland, which is Dublin.
- Why the Sea Minks can’t clap?
Answer: Because they are extinct.
- What is at the end of the road?
- Do you want to hear a joke about potassium?
- What is the common name for the lawyers?
Answer: Mr. Sue or Ms. Sue.
- What is a hot yellow ball?
Answer: The Sun
- What happened when the magician got angry?
Answer: He pulled her hare out!
- Where does the dog have most of the hairs?
Answer: Everywhere on the body.
- Who will become the president if the vice president dies?
Answer: The President will remain at his post.
- What does the smartphone say to the Television?
Answer: Let’s connect.
- When are you allowed to stop at the green and goes on the red?
Answer: While eating the watermelon.
- Where the sick boat goes to?
Answer: To the dock/ to the sick bay.
- What’s the exact middle of America?
- Among all the alphabetical letters, which alphabet(s) are used to make a sea?
- Why don’t the Eskimos eat the eggs of the Penguin?
Answer: Because they don’t live in the region of Eskimos.
- A girl and an Engineer went for camping. The girl is the daughter of the Engineer, but he is not his father. How is that possible?
Answer: Engineer is the mother of the girl.
- There are three rooms. One is full of money. Second is full of diamonds and third is full of antique pieces. All three of them caught fire. The policemen came in to put out the fire. Which room will they first go to?
Answer: The policemen are not for this for work.
- A man took his car to the hotel and tells that he is bankrupt. Why does he do that?
Answer: He was playing monopoly.
- What stands up but gets down?
Answer: A candle.
- Tell the names of three continuous days without using Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Answer: Yesterday, today, and tomorrow
- Who is the lover of flame?
- Which seven-letter word has thousands of letters in it?
- Smith, Kate, Tom, and Tim are cutting a tree. How many T’s are in there?
Answer: Only one in there.
- You find yourself in a strange place guarded by two guards. One of the guards always says truth while other always lies. You don’t know the identity of the two. You can ask only one question to go out from there. What should you ask?
Answer: If you asked the truth-guard, the truth-guard would tell you that the liar-guard would point to the door that leads to death. If you asked the liar-guard, the liar-guard would tell you that the truth-guard would point to the door that leads to death. Therefore, no matter who you ask, the guards tell you which door leads to death, and therefore you can pick the other door.
- A man was shot and fall down. The police came and they get the shooter’s name. How?
Answer: The shot was not dead, he was injured.
- What is the hardest word in the dictionary?
- Tell the place where Friday comes before Thursday?
Answer: In the dictionary.
- Your mum tells you that she will pay you 6 dollars for an hour for the 6 seconds that you take to wash your hands before dinner. How much did you make for washing your hands?
Answer: Hahahaha… Only one cent!
- What has an eye but unable to see ever?
Answer: A sewing needle.
- What has a head load at night but not in the morning?
Answer: A pillow
- The mother of the son of the dacoit is a Judge. Explain the relationship between the dacoit and the judge.
Answer: They are husband and wife.
- There are two dead bodies on the floor of a room. The window of the room is smashed and there are some water and glass pieces on the floor as well. Who are the dead ones?
Answer: They were aquarium fishes. Someone broke up the aquarium with a stone through a window and the fishes die out of the water.
- Why is the mushroom always invited to the parties?
Answer: They are fungi—the fun guy!
- A baby to the mother is like a kit to the?
- Can you add eight 8’s together so they add up to an even one thousand?
- An Indian family used to live in a roundhouse. One day when the man returned from his job, he found his wife dead. Her mother said he had been watching the television, the father said he has been sleeping, and his younger brother said he had been reading a book in the corner. Who killed his wife?
Answer: His younger brother killed his wife because; there are no corners in the roundhouse.
- When you jump off from the roof third-floor building, where would you land?
Answer: Most probably in the graveyard otherwise, in the hospital.
- Take 9 from 6, 10 from 9, and 50 from 40 and leave 6.
Answer: SIX – 9 (IX) = S 9 (IX) – 10 (X) = I 40 (XL) – 50 (L) = X => SIX
- Among all the English Alphabets, which makes honey?
- Could you list numbers which have letter A in their spelling from 1-100?
- In a rainy season, 10 fat girls having a small umbrella for all of them.
The umbrella is too small to accommodate all 10 girls, yet not a single girl got wet. Why?
Answer: It was a rainy season only, not raining.
Trick Questions for Kids with Answers
- Which seven letters word is always the longest?
- A creamy eye on the silver chest,
Sleeps in a salty depth,
Rises from a prison grain,
Shines as its veil is slain!
Answer: A pearl
- Which thing belongs to you but the others use it much more than you?
Answer: Your name.
- What thing has many holes but it can still hold water drops?
Answer: A Sponge.
- How many letters are there in English?
- Why did the house visit the doctor?
Answer: It was having window panes (pains).
- What did the chewing gum say to the boots?
Answer: I can’t leave you alone.
- Venus Williams was once given a cigarette lighter. Why?
Answer: She had lost all of her matches.
- What is something which you can never see again?
- If everyone bought a white car, what would we have?
Answer: A white revolution.
- You’re a bus driver. At the first stop, 5 people get on. At the second stop, 3 people get on, at the third stop 5 people get off and, at the fourth stop everyone got off. The question is what color are the bus driver’s eyes?
Answer: The same as mine because; you told me that I am the bus driver.
- What is the best treatment for dandruff?
Answer: Clean and Clear/ Head n Shoulders/ Get bald.
- Which cup can never have any liquid?
- How many letters are there in the Alphabets?
- What things go through towns and over hills but never moves?
Answer: Roads and railway tracks.
- What occurs only in the middle of each month, in all the seasons except summers, only in the night and never in the day?
Answer: The letter “N”.
- Which ship has two people, but no captain?
Answer: A relationship.
- Who is the fastest runner in the whole world?
Answer: Adam, as he was the first person in the world.
- What does an invisible man drink at the tea time?
Answer: The evaporated tea.
- What has a mouth but doesn’t eat? A bank with no money? A bed but doesn’t sleep – and waves but has no hands?
Answer: The river.
- You have heard me a lot of times. But I never speak to someone other speaks.
Answer: The echo
- What word when written in capital letters is the same backward, frontwards & upside down?
- What has a neck but no head?
Answer: A bottle.
- How many lemons can you put in an empty jar?
Answer: Only one because; after that it will remain empty.
- I am 24 when I am alone. After joining a friend I become 20. And with one more friend, I am called dirty. Who am I?
Answer: Letter “X” is the 24th one in the Alphabetical order. When two XX joined, it becomes 20 in the Roman Numbers. And Three XXX means something Porn to watch.
- Before the discovery of Australia, which was the largest Island?
Answer: It was Australia but undiscovered.
- What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs?
Answer: A wall clock.
- What is round and extremely violent?
Answer: A vicious circle.
- What is in the center of Britain?
- What makes Octopus laugh?
Answers: It’s tentacles.
- Two girls played and completed 5 games of chess. Each of them won a same number of games and there wasn’t any tie in any game. How did it happen?
Answer: Who said they were same in the games?
- Twelve pears hanging high, twelve men passing by, each took a pear and left eleven hanging there. How can this be? How can eleven pears be left?
Answer: Pear is the name of each.
- When is the door no more a door?
Answer: When it becomes a jar (ajar= open)
- Jack and Jill were arguing over a few missing bills. Jack told Jill that he kept a few bills between the pages of a Harry Potter Book. However, Jill insisted that there was only one bill found in the Harry Potter book. Jill went on to add, “I saw a bill of 100 dollars kept between the 13 and 14 pages of the Harry Potter book”! Jack replied, “Jill you missed the bills or you have hidden it somewhere. Tell me where the bills are?” Jill was wrong and Jack found the missing bills. How?
Answer: the odd numbers are paged on the right and even numbers are paged on the left. It is impossible to place a bill between pages number 13 and 14!
- There were 4 kids in a house. They were very bored and have nothing to do. One of the kids suggested playing hide and seeking. The first kid hid under the table. The second hid under the sofa. The third one hid behind the curtain. Where does the 4th one hide?
Answer: The fourth child is the thief.
- How many seconds you have in a year?
Answer: Only 12. January 2nd, March 2nd, April 2nd, etc.
- What is so delicate that saying its name breaks it?
- According to famous saying “Two’s company, and three’s a crowd”, then what’s four and five?
Answer: Four is 4 and five are 5.
- Two friends went out for a dinner. After the dinner both orders for the iced coffee. One of them drinks two cups very fast, but the other only had one at the same time. After a few minutes, the one who drank one cup dies, but the other did not. Why does it happen?
Answer: The poison was on the ice. The one who drank fast didn’t allow the ice to get melt that’s why he remained safe.
- Why did the little boy bury the tablet of her mother?
Answer: Because its battery was dead.
- Which letter alphabet has the most water in it?
- What never gets any wetter, no matter how much it rains?
Answer: Ocean and Sea.
- How can you make the number one to disappear?
Answer: Add G to it, and it will be gone.
- What five-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
- If there’s a caterpillar, dead in the center of a lily pad which is right in the middle of the pond, which side would it jump to?
Answer: Dead ones don’t jump.
- Triplets (Sarah, Sanoya & Saba) were born in August but their birthday is in December. How come is that possible?
Answer: August is a name of a place.
- What begins with T ends with T and has T in it?
- What do you get if you add 3 to 300 five times?
Answer: 303, 303, 303, 303, and 303.
- How could there be something in an empty pocket?
Answer: It can be a hole.
- Why did a woman wear a helmet on the dining table?
Answer: She was on a Crash diet.
- I have seas and oceans without water. I have beaches without sand. I have houses without bricks. I have greenery without grass. Can you tell my name?
Answer: I am the Atlas map.
- Why did the Mickey Mouse become an Astronaut?
Answer: To meet Saturn.
- My nickname is Fe. What is my real name?
- How can you call a fish, which has no eye?
Fsh. It means no I.
- What is the last thing to take off before going to the bed for sleep?
Answer: Your feet.
- People through me when they need me. And they get me back when I am not in their use. Who am I?
Answer: The Anchor.
- What is the center of gravity?
- What has to be broken before you can eat it?
- Why do the bees hum always?
Answer: They forget the words.
- A lawyer, a plumber, and a hat maker were walking down the street. Who had the biggest hat?
Answer: The one who wears the biggest one.
- Frank is the son of Paul. So, Paul is the_______of Frank’s father?
- What has four legs but can’t walk?
Answer: Table/ Chair
- Why are teddy bears never hungry?
Answer: They have a lot of stuff inside them.
- What can you hold in your left hand but not in the right one?
Answer: The right hand.
- What is the fun hobby of the lazy dogs?
Answer: To chase the parked vehicles.
- What is always in the middle of any type of water?
- What number when cut in half becomes zero?
- Which bank never has any money?
Answer: The River.
- I have a neck and arms but no face, body, and legs. I am in many colors but only in one when you go to the school. Can you tell my name?
Answer: A shirt.
- I have keys but no locks. I have space but no room. You can enter but can’t go outside. Tell my name, please.
- I can cry without eyes and I can fly without wings. Who am I?
Answer: You are a cloud.
- I go around all the places, cities, towns and villages, but never come inside. What am I?