The greatest feeling in this world is knowing that you have people around you always. A family will always be there and having family sayings that can make you stronger and tight always cannot get any better. They tend to bring the family back on track by refreshing and rejuvenating the ties. There are family quotes and sayings out there that you can never go wrong having them. Here are just but a few of them.
- Family isn’t always blood. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs. The ones you accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile, and who love you no matter what.
- Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.
- Love your family. Spend time, be kind & serve one another. Make no room for regrets. Tomorrow is not promised & today is short.
- Families are messy. Immortal families’ are eternally messy. Sometimes the best we can do is to remind each other that we’re related for better or for worse…and try to keep the maiming and killing to a minimum.
- Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
- Other things may change us but we start and end with the family.
- My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving.
Family quarrels are bitter things. They don’t go according to any rules. They’re not like aches or wounds, they’re more like splits in the skin that won’t heal because there’s not enough material.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
8. I know why families were created with all their imperfections. They humanize you. They are made to make you forget yourself occasionally, so that the beautiful balance of life is not destroyed.
9. Family isn’t something that’s supposed to be static, or set. People marry in, divorce out. They’re born, they die. It’s always evolving, turning into something else.
There are many family quotes and sayings everywhere right from the web to books and the above quotes are just but a few. They are meant to keep the family ‘fire’ burning and to prepare you for every new day.